Registration process and information
- Please select the competition you will be participating in. Make sure you select the correct competition. Enter PARTICIPANTS INFORMATION IN REGISTRATION FIELDS.
- ONE PARTICIPANT PER REGISTRATION (REQUIRED). IF YOU ARE COMPETING IN THE 2-VS-2 COMPETITION, EACH PARTICIPANT IS REQUIRED TO REGISTER INDIVIDUALLY.
- Once you find the correct competition click on register button.
- Create an account and fill out all the required information.
(Registration is required to be filled out by a parent/legal guardian or the participating competitor - Applies to all competitors under the age of 17)
As a reminder, the New England Breakin' League has 2 Divisions
Division 1: Youth Division, for participants that are 5-12 years old at the time of competition.
Division 2: Teen Division, for participants that are 13-17 years old at the time of competition.
Frequently asked questions:
1. If i am 12 years old and turning 13 before the competition date, can i participate in the Youth Division?
Answer: No, you must be 5-12 on the day of the competition, if you are turning 13 before the day of the competition you should register for the Teen Division competitions for ages 13-17.
2. If i am 17 and turning 18 before the competition date, can i participate in the Teen Division?
Answer: No, you must be 13-17 on the day of the competition, if you are turning 18 before the day of the competition, you are not eligible to participate in Teen Division competitions.
Rule: Please make sure you understand that all competitors must compete within their age group/division. The CBL can ask for proof of age, to verify.
If you have any questions regarding the information above or registration process, please contact Info@competitivebreakin.com